The term ‘StampOut’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 16 Earlspark Drive, Bieldside, Aberdeen, AB15 9AH. Our company registration number is [company registration number and place of registration]. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- This website reserves the right to pass any email address you supply to the website onto any 3rd party intergations that we create currently have in place or add in the future.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Terms of sales
- All prices displayed on this site are up to date and accurate.
- Your price of the Stamp Out service is based on the contract length you have selected and which is displayed clearly on our pricing page. Your invoice will confirm the length of contract selected.
- The minimum length of contract is 1 calendar month.
- Our standard payment policy is to take total payment at the beginning of the contract e.g. A yearly subscription at £360 pounds will be billed to the submitted credit card at the point of sign-up. This term is non-negotiable.
- Customers can pay by credit card only.
- Refunds will be considered when performance falls below the terms outlined in the service level agreement. Found here https://stamp-out.com/
- In the case of refunds the amount will be determined by the number of months still to run on the subscription level selected at sign-up.
- Cancellation of your subscription can be made within 14 days of the initial agreement being made.
- Your access to StampOut will become live as soon as online subscription is completed.
- We will not store any credit card details on our records. As we use a third party provider to process our payments your details are subject to its terms and conditions which can be found on their website www.stripe.com. We cannot be held liable for any issues arising from Stripe’s service.
- Any further clarification on these terms and conditions can be sought by contacting StampOut at 16 Earlspark Drive, Bieldside, Aberdeen, AB15 9AH. Telephone: 07837008301. e-mail: email@example.com